Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!

So I am not a writer and I don't have much to say. I'm just trying to figure out what all the hype is about blogging. I have a story, I guess that some will find interesting and others will be bored to tears by. Maybe I'll share it or maybe I won't. In the interest of keeping my family's identity private, I probably won't share their pictures.
Anywho, I am a med student now and will talk a lot about that. And maybe about sex too. Just kidding!!! No, no talking about sex... Unless I'm drunk. Kidding again!!! Don't feel pressured to comment. Most of the stuff going on in my life isn't really all that exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to say hello, Gina. I see that you are a medical student. That is awesome! I wish you success. I'm always happy to see girls pursue an education.
    hope you'll like blogging and keep it up. You have a great sense of humor which readers will identify with and find refreshing.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete