Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2011

Post 3

Agh! This blogging thing is lots of work. I found myself wondering what to write about over the weekend but the things I want to say feel too raw.
Once a month i pack my prius and go home for some homemade food and my mom's pampering. I love my mom and the sacrifices she made for me could never be repaid. Seeing my mom and playing with my nephews is what keeps me going. I have four older brothers and they all have boys. It's quite the full house every Sunday at my mom's. I love it there. When I was small the noise used to bother me but now I look forward to it all month long.

1 comment:

  1. I am the oldest of five, and in our home there was never a place to just go and be alone. As an adult, with the responsibilities of an adult, I do miss those carefree days.

    ReplyDelete